If you have an accessibility requirement or have specific questions about seating arrangements for an event, please don’t hesitate to get in touch here. Wherever possible, please give us 3 days notice so that we can confirm arrangements at your show.
Because we host in a ton of different venues, seating can vary between each venue we host in. On the event page and in your email confirmation after you’ve purchased tickets, you can find the specific seating details for the show you’re planning to attend. Below, you can find an explanation of what each seating option means:
- Fully seated (chairs built in) - The venue has immovable chairs, like pews, benches or auditorium. Seating will be first come, first serve.
- Fully seated (chairs available) - The venue has enough chairs for everyone to sit, and chairs can be moved. Seating will be first come, first serve.
- Mostly floor seating (cushions welcome) - The venue has some chairs but will mostly have floor seating, so you can bring cushions or blankets to make yourself comfortable. If you have an accessibility need, you can reach out in advance to request that we set aside some chairs for your group. Otherwise, seating will be first come, first serve.
- Floor seating only (cushions welcome) - The venue does not have any chairs available. If you have an accessibility need, you can reach out in advance and we can try to make arrangements to provide seats.
- Standing room (this show will not be seated) - Rather than our typical shows which usually have some seating, this show will be fully standing. If you cannot stand, please reach out and we can discuss what options might be available you.
- Usually floor seating (cushions welcome) - If we don’t have the full seating information for the venue, you can assume that the show will be mostly floor seating. You can bring cushions or blankets to make yourself comfortable. If you have an accessibility need, you can reach out in advance and we can try to make arrangements to provide seats.
If you do bring anything to sit on to our shows with floor seating that will elevate you, we ask that you arrive early and set up your seating at the back or along the side to not block anyone else’s view.