We’ve reviewed our show guidelines from end to end, and have made updates to ensure the safety of our guests, artists and hosts:
- Working with venues to make sure their venue-specific safety policies are communicated to Sofar guests, artists, and staff
- Ensuring our venues have hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer
- Updating show processes to be contactless wherever possible
- Updating training for event teams new best practices and procedures for event safety
- Requiring proof of vaccination or negative tests from guests, artists and Sofar staff in some cities (see the specific policy on an event page before booking your tickets)
*Please note that our host partners will not be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test result unless required by local regulations.