If you can't make the show that you've purchased tickets for, you can usually transfer them to a future event as long as the request is made at least 72 hours before the show. Transfers are also permitted for last minute show neighborhood changes.
If you do not have a specific event in mind that you'd like to transfer to, your transfer will be issued in the form of a promo code that can be used within six months of the date of the request. Some things to note:
- Orders must be transferred in full, and tickets cannot be transferred across multiple shows
- Tickets cannot be transferred more than once
- Tickets secured for free via a promo code are non-transferable
- Tickets cannot be transferred in or out of partnership events
- Tickets won through a competition are non-transferable
Please note: We'll honor transfer requests made prior to March 2020 where promo codes were not issued. Please follow up on your original email transfer confirmation when you’re ready to use your transfer to another show.